And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, July 6, 2009 @ 6:29 PM
Boredom.
Hello people.
I am damn bored right now. ): I dislike school, I want holidays to extend WITHOUT homeworks.
Anyway, went Plaza Sing with mum yesterday. :D I think we bought food, yey for food. Haha. Can't decide where to eat, so food court again. ): Than I ate Prawn Noodles. After that, there's this one old guy use his stick & throw on the table, damn loud. His like seeking attention or something. It nearly hit a small boy. So, walked around. Bought bubbletea. :D After that, took bus home from Tpy Central. This cheena guy doesn't even know how to operate the bus. -.- He drove 1 round & it's still the same. So, he press some stupid button & the bus works. Like that also can get a job. *claps

&, I've joinned plurk, cause I think that it's cool & Jolyn invited me too. But still, do remember to tag @ my tagboard people! :D HAHAHAHAHA. Okay. It's red & black. Cool uh? HAHA. I am going to shift plurk under credits after this post. (: So, do check for updates! MUHAHAHAHA. Okay, I wanna continue watching my Hong Kong Drama on net. But before that, I wanna rant out something.

STOP USING MY *********** ******* LIKE THERE'S NO TMR. YOU CAN ***** YOURSELF RIGHT? WALAO, MY ******* IS FULL OF YOUR ********/*****.
Don't even ask me what is this. I won't tell you. If it's you, than yes it's you.
I think Jolyn or Isabelle should know who is it. If you don't nevermind, I'll tell you guys tmr. (:

ISABELLE!: Haha, I know. (:
Regine: Thanks for the tag uh. (: Have fun doing your homework. & whose birthday is the same as Lee Min Ho? Noooooo.
'mish: Haha, nice skin created by Jolyn. :D