And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 5:14 PM
:D
Hey peeps! :D
Yesterday, celebrated Jolyn's birthday party with Darrel, Isabelle, Nicholas, Michelle & Parmish. (:
Went to Isabelle's house @ the morning to make brownies! :D Crap @ her house. Played with her bunny. LOL. I was scared of bunny. :X Haha. After that, went to Tpy Central & rent movies. & paid a deposit of $50 for 3cds though we managed to watch 2. -.- LOL. Trained to AMK & waited for Darrel, Nicholas & Michelle. After that, went to Jolyn's house & played. Haha.
Did a mini movie marathon. Watch Shutter & Confession Of A Shopaholic. Shutter was okay. Some parts were scary. I didn't really watch Confession Of A Shopaholic. I don't like the brides maid dress. It's so ugly, except the outer layer. LOL. Had Canadian Pizza for lunch. & sang birthday song for Jolyn. :D Left her house @ 7.00pm. Walked walked walked to AMK mrt station.
Collect the deposit & send Isabelle off to Taxi Stand. She's rich, btw. Haha. & bus-ed home.
Though it may sound boring to you, but it's damn damn damn damn damn fun. :D Haha. Oh, I forgot to mention we locked Nicholas up in Jolyn's kitchen. LOL. You should go Jolyn's blog & see the video. I delete the video by accident! Roarrrrr.

Today, I woke up @ 2.00pm. Hahahaha, it's late I know. I thought it was 12.00nn going to 1.00pm++ when I woke up. Haha. Than, did nothing but use computer. LOL.

Happy Belated Birthday Jolyn!

Now, for the tags reply. :D
Jolyn: Hahahahaha, yey. 8D Yeah, should be around there. Thanks!
Shirin: Haha, okay.
♥ J O L Y N: Idk, I only know the english title. LOL.
{/J.OYCE;xiiaoJ: Okay. (:
toyz: Sure.
♥ J O L Y N: LOL. Self-praise! Jkjk, the skin is nice. (:
Shirin: Haha, thanks. LeeMinHo is mine, FOREVER. :P
Reg and Raff: OMGOSH. Hello. :D Thanks uh. I don't even think they'll back off. LOL.