And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 4:47 PM
BACKKKKKKKKK!
Hello peeps. :D
My CTs are over people, OVERRRRRR! Yey, I don't have to kill my brain cells anymore. I still can remember some of the key points, but MOST of them are gone. :D LOL.
After doing simultaneous, I LOVE IT TO THE MAXXXXX. I just realise that it is so easy to get marks. :D HAHAHAHAHA.

Wanted to celebrate with friends today but mum don't allow. ): Walaoooooo, I want to watch movie with them!!! Argh, nevermind. I'll catch it on net or some other time.

Nothing really happened much this few days. Everything is the same but I am happy today cause Ms TGH left for some stuffs @ 1.00pm. LOL. Which means we can play. :D Haha, planned an EVIL PLAN with Isabelle. Than did it to Mavis. :P Which we ran around like mad pigs, not really run like mad pigs. We ran & hide in the toilet, haha. But they didn't managed to get revenge on us. :P Quack quack quack.

Right, bye peeps. I wanna sleep already, damn tired.
TTFN. ♥