And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
♥♥♥
Hello people. (: I am bored, seriously. I want people to online nowwwwww. Yes, now. Than I can try out some facebook quiz on some of my friends. Haha, I try it on Jacob & than he's damn confuse now. LOL.
Yey, & I got a conversation to show you. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nooranini & me, I irritate her cause I am bored.

Jacey says:
*I'm superman
Nooraini says:
*haha so random
Jacey says:
*Oh my gosh I heard about your fish.
Nooraini says:
*wat fish?
Jacey says:
*You and me are best buds right?
Nooraini says:
*ya
Jacey says:
*Ok so can i tell you something?
Nooraini says:
*oh ok
Jacey says:
*i'm on drugs.
Nooraini says:
*rly?
Jacey says:
*Did you just lie to me!?
Nooraini says:
*no
Jacey says:
*how could you?!?
Nooraini says:
*huh?
*seriously u damn random
Jacey says:
*i love you,
Nooraini says:
*love u too!
Jacey says:
*I lost an eyeball!
Nooraini says:
*hahaha

I do admit I am random. LOL. Today, went to KFC @ Compass Point & met a crazy guy there. LOL. Which is damn stewpig.
K, I am lazy to post of something. So, TTFN.