And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
I lost an eyeball!
Hello! :D I print screen shot pictures & Jolyn is the most random one. LOL. I am lazy to blog, so yeah. Let the pictures do the talking. LOL.

(Click to enlarge)

























































Anyway, I am bored. & I am bringing fried rice to school tmr. :D YEYEYEYEYEYEY. Right, anyway school was okay. After that, stayed back @ school for some talk. Than played, had loads of fun. But some EXTRA UNINVITED GUAILAN GUEST came & play too. Stupid asshole. Than, I helped Parmish. &, Ang Guan said he totally changed the impression of me. LOLOLOLOLOL. But overall, I am still NICE if nothing makes me angry. :D HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SELF PRAISE. But, I think it's the first time I bitch until like that. LOL. But, I don't think I am bitchy. K, sooooooooo next time if that particular person disturb my friends or me, I'll use VULGAR AND BITCH FOR SURE. Stupid arsehole.

OH YEAH, I AM DRINKING KOI CHOCOLATE MILK TEA. ♥♥♥
TTFN.

Labels: