And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, August 20, 2009 @ 4:36 PM
Pictionary! :D
Hello guys.
Just now, Mavis came to my house. :D Was blog surfing, than went to some sites to look @ the most weirdest things on Earth. DAMN COOL.

School was okay. Ms TGH didn't notice that I changed my seat. :P HAHAHAHAHAHA. I oh-so-love P.E. lessons because I sat down, slack & watch people played Captain's Ball. Gossip with Parmish, later on Mavis came to join us. :D Hahahahahahaha, I was damn happy can. Don't need to play. Wooooooots. K, I might be nuts but no I AM NOT. LOL.

Hmm, I'll be on hiatus again cause I'll be off to chalet tmr. :D Yeyyyyyy, play time. I'll reply tags when I feel like it, so TTFN. I have the urge to explore Photoshop.


WILL BE BACK ON SUNDAY. ♥