And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Friday, August 7, 2009 @ 10:01 AM
Yey for tmr.
Hello. (:
I somehow hate famous bloggers not because I am jealous or something, but I think they're damn act. -.- & the fans are so fakeeeee. E.g. "OMG! U r so pretty. luv u." &, I also notice something. Their photoshop skills are so good that they can make a ugly duckling to a pretty swan. YEAHHHHHHH. That's how fake their face looks like.

School was alright today. Was having so much fun during recess. Talking about something. LOL. Than, after school had History Remedial & the guys were playing soccer, so I wanted to kick the ball, in the end, my shoe flew. LOLOLOLOLOL. THAT'S DAMN FUNNY AND STEWPIG. I WAS LAUGHING LIKE A MAD MONKEY. But also, kinda paiseh. After that, went to Tpy & get polo tee with my mum, Isabelle, Jolyn, Mavis & Parmish(alphabetical order). Bought it. & after that, walked around. Did a survey, kinda stewpig.  :X & after that, they went home or don't know where. Than, I continue finding white shorts. & I found it at some random shop. & walked home with mum.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR BECAUSE I'LL BE CELEBRATING NATIONAL DAY WITH BFFS. :D Than, we'll crap again. Wheeeeeeees. Oh yeah, not forgetting unglam photos. LOL.

TTFN. Will reply tags are CT2. (: