And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, September 20, 2009 @ 3:47 PM
Believe it or not,
Hello people! :)
I am so happy, the event I was happy about changed its date. Though it's on a school day, I am so going to pon school cause of that. :) Heehee, I might be crazy, but I don't give a damn. Oh oh,  praying DO works, thanks Isabelle for praying, I did pray too. :D

I feel like buying an iTouch now, after playing "Tap Tap" in Shervinder's iTouch. Teehee. :) But, I've decided to get a DS lite. Haha.

I am going to bake cookies after this post. :) My mum brought a new oven. Teehee, I am going to explore the oven now. Bye.