And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 9:27 PM
I am happy. :)
Hello people! :D I hate schooling, schooling is never fun. I am so happy that tmr is the last day of school. :D Woohooooooooooo. I can't wait for holidays cause I'll be out with hot babes(Isabelle, Jolyn, Mavis, Michelle & Parmish). :D Teeeheeeee, they rocks the hell outta of you. Yey, we'll be going window shopping & studying. :) Cool eh? LOL.

MAVIS! No point giving way to her cause whatever outcomes you want, will not happen. So, don't bother trying it or whatever. She'll learn her lesson(s) herself, you need not help her. Can't you see? She has very thick-skin. All she want is fame, so DON'T BOTHER SERIOUSLY. We'll stick togther as a clique. :)

TTFN. ♥

I noticed something about my posts, there's no singlish! Woohooooo. So, now I'll speak less singlish. But that's impossible. Haha.