And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 6:00 AM
Red ladybug.
Hey.
I've got a Pink Panther soft toy, my uncle bought it for me. Yey. Haha. It's damn cute okay, I luv it's fur. Teehee. Will  be going out tmr. Double yey.

Ytd, went to Cafe Cartel with Isabelle, Jolyn, Mavis & Parmish. She was damn funny lahhhhhh. I kept on laughing till I cannot finish my burger. & it took me like 30seconds just to finish ONE SIP OF PEPSI/COKE. She danced her ba ku teh dance & she was talking to her wedges. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I AM SO GOING TO POST THE VIDEO ON MY BLOG & FACEBOOK. :P TOO BAD PARMISH.

OH OH! & my brother said that I looked like a Korean when I take off my specs. :) TYTYTYTYTYTY for the compliment. I've the sudden urge to eat Ramen & Potato Chips. I think I am very scary @ times, cause whenever I get pissed off, everything just shoot out from my mouth like this 4354h3gn4gh0tgh5brfbv35#%R$TREGER@$^#4131$&^*%6. :)

TTFN.