And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, October 15, 2009 @ 8:18 AM
Back. :)
Yey, exams are over! :)
Yesterday was fabulous cause I went out with clique. Teehee. :D
Went ION & Marina Bay. I (L) Marvelous Cream! :D It was great. Next time, I shall buy parfiat. I should have order large. LOL. Right, anyway shop around ION. Than went to New Look & Mavis forced me to try on 1 dress. It's nice but I am (too) skinny for it. LOL. I seriously needa gain some weightttttt. After that, went for Bowling @ Marina Bay. I can't even strike or anything. I am always the last @ the game! -.- Parmish so pro lorrrr. We were damn hyperrrrr. :) Oh oh oh, I got so pissed off that I sit down & roll the ball. I kept on laughing when the "pros" were coming in, i don't even know why. I always "twist" my hands @ the back when I am holding the bowling ball. Weird uh?