And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 1:48 PM
Back.
Hello. :)
I am backkkkkk. Teehee. Right, I've got pictures to upload but I am too lazy to do it. :X
Anyway, cruise was normal. I (L) THE FOOD THERE. But the BBQ Night was below average cause the steak was way too hardddd & the corn wasn't really cook. :( But anyway, I love the desserts. :)

Oh, on friday my class had CIP. We didn't collect rubbish, we collect seashells instead. Teehee. Anyway, I am addicted to Neopets again cause I've got nothing better to do. :) I'll get sick & tired of neopets after a while, I've not been to barbie.com for very long time, I'll visit barbie.com soon. :) Teehee, I think I am so childish & immature. But that's cooooool. Hehe. I wanna go out with my clique!!! I wanna shop for skirts, dresses & flats.

TTFN.