And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
BOOMZZZZ!
BOOMZ PEOPLE! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARMISH, BOOMZ!

I think Ris Low's english is damn powerrrrrrrrr, BOOMZ. I think zebra & leopard preents/prings are the BOOMZ. :D Oh talking about BOOMZ, I named myself BOOMZ when I was playing bowling, BOOMZ! I know there's alot of BOOMZ @ this post, BOOMZ. I think she'll be my ENGLISH TEACHER, THAN IT'LL BE THE BOOMZ. :)

Videos of Ris Low, BOOMZ!



BOOMZZZZZ! :D



HAHAHAHA, WHAT A BOOMZ.

I know, it's very long already but it's still cool people, BOOMZ.
Oh, I think the 2nd & 3rd Ms Singapore is .... I don't even think that the New Miss Singapore(the 3rd one) study history.
http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=86307 <--- Check this out & you'll know why.
RIGHT, DAVID MARSHALL IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN SINGAPORE. WHAT A DISGRACE TO SINGAPORE, DON'T EVEN KNOW OUR HISTORY & YOU CAN BECOME MISS SINGAPORE? I HOPE THEY CAN FIND A BETTER MISS SINGAPORE. BOOMZ LAHHHHH.
& the ex-Miss Singapore(the BOOMZ)'s english is so lousyyyyy. I think that my english is much more better than her even though I use Singlish but I don't pronounced STILL AS STEEL. & PRINTS AND PREENTS/PRINGS. & ALSO RED AS RAT/RAD. Cool, I think you pass your ENGLISH ORAL right?
This just proves that the 2nd & 3rd Miss Singapore have no brains!!! Honestly, why don't they get an educated MISS SINGAPORE. DON'T YOU THINK THAT IT'S BETTER?

BOOMZZZZZZZZZZZZ.