And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
New skin!
Hey! :)
Alright, I've changed my skin again. I'm sick & tired of the old skin. Teehee.
I feel like shopping & eating. I feel like eating Marvelous Cream parfait. I feel like spending all my money on food. I know, I sound like a pig but I can't grow fat! I should try eat & sleep, eat & sleep method. :) Cause I heard that it'll slow down the rate of metabolism.

I wanna buy skirts & dresses from blogshops, new look or river island. But river island is way too expensive for me. Cause 1 demin dress cost $85.00++. I'd rather buy from blogshop, the blogshop that Mavis introduce to me. I luv the frilly skirt, baby doll dress & the pinafore dress. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, gtg now. I wanna play Tap Tap. Will reply tags soon. :)

Edited/
I (L) THE GREEN MULTI PURPOSE BAG FROM ARTBOX! :D It's a present from Isabelle & Jolyn. Teehee. Oh, btw. I was blog hopping just now & I saw M.K.K's wannabe blog. & it's so damn disgusting! Ewww. & I went to most of (insert blank)'s blogs. Double ewwwww. K, you might wonder why I wanna read their blog or something, cause I am bored & curious. Blog hopping & reading stewpig blogs really kill time you know! But it also spoils my eyesight & it also kills my braincells. I promised myself not to bloghop to those blog anymore unless I am really bored & curious. Right, I feel like eating nowwww. :X Teehee, I shall cook maggie mee or mee pok.