And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 9, 2009 @ 6:25 PM
1 more week!
(Click to enlarge.)

Hehe, cool or whatttttt? I really should stop my bhb behavior. :D

Hey!
I am bored, I really wanna go out.
Oh, I still have a week to finish ALL my holiday homework, yes ALL. Currently, I am addicted to Pet Society & Restaurant City. I know my addiction won't last long. I feel like going shopping with mummy & friends. I wanna buy a pair of slipper & flats from rubi or new look. :)

Hmm, I've not been following my gain weight diet. Hehe, I ate 4 meals yesterday. I need supper to survive. Teehee. I love eating, eating is so coooooooool. Oh, I'll be going to Regine's house later. Total yeyness!

TTFN.