And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, November 26, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Bored.
Today is a boring day. Wanted to go to Ikea tmr but Isabelle & Parmish couldn't make it, so we'll decide it when both of them are free. Hehe. Planned to go East Coast Beach with cousin, but my mum said that it's very hard to hail a taxi when we leave East Coast Beach so yeah, didn't go too.
I am gonna stay awake today! I wanna make myself hyper! :D Hehe. Damn it, I am hungry again. But getting hungry is good. Hungry = Gain more weight. LOL. My house stinks coz' my dad painted the door just now. I hate the smell to the maxxxx. But my house looks so bright now. Haha. It's blue in colour but I prefer GREEN more. Teehee.

Oh btw, I wanna congratulate Regine for getting good PSLE results. :D
CONGRATS!

(L)