And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 7:01 PM
Botak nails.
I've not been posting for days, haha. I am very very very lazy to post & Idk why. I (L) facebook more than blogger now. Maybe, that's the reason. Teehee. :) I still have not finish my holiday homework! Shit. Anyway, I feel like jailbreaking my iTouch NOW. But, I am afraid that I'll spoil/crash it. Ah, nevermind.
Anyway, chalet was fun fun fun fun fun. :D I love eating Macs @ 3.00am++, hehehehehehehe. I feel like staying up today till the next morning with my computer. I'll try that IF I am not tired. So yeah, bye.

P/S: Holidays are getting much much much more boring! I wanna go out NOW! Oh, I cut my nails too. :) Hehehehe.