And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
Hello eyebags.
Hello. Short post for today cause I am really really tired.

Yesterday, went to East Coast Beach with cousin. Played with Kenneth for a little while. He tried to "burried" my leg but in the end failed & he also shot me with his toy. Haha. After that, it started to rain when we're going to bath. LOL. In the end, went to Singapore Expo which was damn bloody crowded. Saw Mr Gary Tan with his kid, I didn't say hi to him. LOL. Had early dinner @ Uno Beef House. & went home. Slept @ 5.00am! My eye bags are getting darker now, noooooooooo.
I went to Regine's house today @ 3.00pm. Played fb, stress & daidi. Haha. Homed @ 9.30pm. Than she added my friends cause she wanted free ingredients @ RC. Hahahahahahahaha. So, I add her friends too. LMAO. I think I am going to sleep damn bloody early today cause I only have 7 hours of sleep today! Ahhhhh.

P/S: I'll post Kenneth's photo soon.