And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, November 7, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
Rotting. :(
Hey!
I am rotting @ home. Ahhhhhhh, I hate it. Everyday, it's like the same old things happening over & over again, just that I'll go out sometimes! So, jio me out people. :) I wanna go out with my clique. I am tired of facebook & all the craps. But I still (L) Loco Roco 2, Sneezies, Topple & also Tap Tap! Hehe.

Right, I was so damn bored that I search "healthy ways to gain weight". LOL. & I decided to follow their ways, I'll TRY MY BEST to excercise. LOL. That also means that I've gotta cut down my meals! :( 3 meals per day. How to?!?!?!?! I need at least 4 to 5 meals! Argh. But I also needa eat 3 snacks per day. Hehe, but snacks does not make me full. Damn, I'll try to adapt with my new eating way tmr! Here's the website, if you guys think that you're skinny you should try it out! :) I don't know if it works. Hehe. Jolyn, you should also try. :) Than we can be gain-weight buddehhhhh. LOL.


Conversation with 2nd brother.
Me: Eh, I show you ugly MKK's blog.
Brother: Don't want lah, spoil my eyesight only.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Conversation with eldest brother.
Me: Faster, I show you her photo! Very "chio" one.
Brother: I see alot on tv already.
Me: Faster lah come here see! *stops @ her photo
Brother: K, show me her photo. *walks towards computer
Me: THERE. I already stop @ her photo liaooooo.
Brother: BRRRRRRRRRRRR. UGLY PIG, UGLY PIG.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hehe, I know it's kinda lame. Oh, I am referring to the same person. LOL. But still, she's a ugly pig. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Happy Birthday Uncle! :)
 I don't think that he'll even come to my blog. LOL.