And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 6:24 PM
Stewpig flu. :(
Hey peeps! :)
Anyway, shopped @ Central & Far East yesterday. :) I bought a new jacket & a skirt. Now, I wanna shop for dress! Anyway, bought passion fruit stickys @ Central. (L) I feel like posting pictures but Idk what to post also. LOL. I promise I'll update pictures soon. :)

I am having flu now. :( I think my mum pass it to me! Argh, nevermind. I hope I'll get well soon, I hate being sickkkk. Noooooo, stewpig flu.

TTFN, ending off unglam photos of my clique. :) Hehe.



















Isabelle.



















Jolyn.



















Mavis.



















Michelle.


Parmish.

YOU MIGHT WONDER WHY I AREN'T THERE RIGHT? K LAH, I'LL POST MY PHOTO SOON. :)













































THERE! :) I SO CUTE RIGHT? TYTYTYTY. Hehe.