And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 4:44 PM
What the hell is sup? LOL.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cool or what?

Anyway, today went to cheenatown with mum to get some stuffs. Reached home @ 1.15 or so. Holidays are so boring, I really wanna go out. Oh, I love yesterday's supper. :) Hehehehehe. I ate alot, I feel so fat but I am not fat. Wth. I ate grilled fish,  1/2 a bowl of prawn noodles, 2 chicken wings & 1 drumlet. It's true, I am not lying. :) I feel so greedy & fat. I think I ate alot because the grilled fish wasn't really that much. The portion was quite little. Hehe.

I hate people who advertise their blog non-stop. E.g. "I hate holidays! (insert blog url)", "Updated my blog! :) (insert blog url, AGAIN)", "Hey hey hey! Remember to visit (insert blog url).", "(insert blog url)" etc. It sounds so despo to me. It's like you're asking/forcing people to go your blog. -.- Even famous blogger don't advertise their blog everytime. Have you ever seen Xiaxue advertising her blog non-stop? Noooooo. You're also not a famous blogger or what. I am referring to somebody from my school. Hehehehehe, I'll only tell my clique people. Teehee.

(L)

 edited @ 5:59 PM/
Oh no! My pc games are getting harder & harder now. Noooooooo. I am still going to complete it no matter what. :) I feel like buying more pc games, haha.