And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
Backkkkkkkk! :D
Sorry for not posting for so long. I am back. :) Teehee. Cruise trip was great. 8D
I bought a Converse school shoe from the warehouse sale @ Penang(?). HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I am happy to the maxxxx. Went to Forever 21, Esprit, Topshop to shop. But the clothes there are much more expensive than Sg. :( I thought it was cheaper you know!!!! Than I can shop till I drop. LOL.

Anyway, there's drama tmr. & we have to discuss about CCA open house for next year. LOL. I bet it's gonna be a long day. Haha. I just realised that time flies REALLY fast. Everything seems to feel so-yesterday. Idk why. 14 YEARS HAD PAST! :( I miss childhood, seriously. I don't have to do so much work. I want a time-machine! I wanna rewind the time. Ahhhhhh. When I was younger, I feel like being older. But now, I feel like being younger even though I am young or maybe not. LOL. Soon, I'll be an old hag nagging @ my grandchildren. Who knows?

Ciaos.
P/S: I hate ******, I've repeated over & over again to my clique-y. :) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. K, I should stop repeating things I've say before cause it's kinda irritating.