And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
Bye 2009 & Hello 2010.
OHMYGOSH! Can you like actually believe it?!?!?!? 2009 is coming to an end in less than 2 hours time! :( Seriously, time flies REALLY FAST. Wow, I am going to become a sec3 pupil tmr. I don't want to grow older, I don't want to be mature. :( I want to crap & play everyday with my friends. I really wish that the time will stop somehow. I think this is how I feel most of the time when it comes to New Year's Eve.

A million thanks to Isabelle Chin, Jolyn Cheng, Mavis Png, Michelle Goh & Parmish Kaur whom accompanied me all this while. :) I love you guys very very very much. :) I am really really really contented. (L)
(by alphabetical order)