And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Monday, December 21, 2009 @ 11:28 PM
FML!
I HATE HOLIDAYS WITH HOMEWORK!!!!! I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING HOMEWORK SO LAST MINUTE! AHHHHHHH, FML.

You know what? I had a dream, I dreamt that I had a DSLR, sign up for a course & took loads of pictures. Haha. It's so fake but nice. :) Haha. This christmas, I'll be celebrating it on cruise. :) Teehee. I bet they're gonna do the same old thing like last year. Counting down on Christmas Eve. This time, I am gonna take loads of photos. Teehee. :) I'll be away on 23rd & back on 26th. :) I am sooooooo going to find Wi-Fi on the sea, wait there's no Wi-Fi. Teehee.

K, ciaos. I wanna play online games with rat. Hehe.