And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
Homework maniac.
Hey peeps! :)
I am so happy & proud of myself cause I finised my maths yesterday all by myself. :) It took me about 2hours++. Oh my gosh, kill me. I still needa do SS & Geog. As for MT, I don't give a damn already!!!! Haha. I can't find any articles about deforestation or coastal(?).

Anyway, these are most of the homeworks I've done so far.
English
- Book Review
- Vocab pratice
- Newspaper article

Maths
- MLG

Science
- Crossword puzzle 
p/s: thanks jolyn! :)


Chinese
- ??????

SS
- Notes for Chp 2 & 3

Geog
- 4 news article about whatever shitty deforestation.

Now, I left with 2 homeworks! Yey! Hehe. K, I wanna finish SS by today. I don't care if it takes up hours & hours of my time. Hehe. I must control myself not to use FB again if not I needa say "Hi!" to my SS again on 27th. Which I don't want it to happen. Haha.

Tags reply.
`LYNNSx33: Haha, thanks. :) You too, takecare. (L)
Shana: Haha.
J O L Y N ': HAHAHAHAHA. Hi pig. :P Mavis watched new moon already. I didn't delete my twitter. I lazy relink my new url. LOL.
mavis: :P
♥ Xuan ♥: Thanks. :)
Shirin: Hello. :D
YOLANDEEE♥: Thanks. :) K, I'll relink you soon.
Regine: Haha, I wanna sit flying dragonnnnnnn & euro express.
'mish: YES YES YES!!!! I AGREE. THAT CULET GUY IS SO WHITE & UGLY.

K, ciaooooooooooos.

Edited @ 12:43/
My mum woke me up @ 9am just to make tang yuan. & guess what? I slept @ 3am. Now, I can't sleeeeeeeep but I am tired! ARGH.