And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 2:38 AM
Back from hell.
Yes, another weekend. Me love weekends more than ever. :)
Right, I have nothing to blog. Oh, I've got like 4(?) class test next week. FML, noooo. I am not prepare. LOL. &, I barely understand POA & SS. I am still okay with the rest. :) I spend my time doodling & talking @ POA & SS lessons since I can't sleep. LOL. Anyway, I think MyMilkToof is cute. :) I love Lardee & Ickle cause they're freaking cute. Hehe.
Oh btw, please support WHITEMILL. It's NOT my blogshop, it's my brother's friend's blogshop & shop @ Far East Plaza. Hehe. If you wanna buy anything, I can get a better price for you guys. :) K, I am gonna promote this 1 time only, if not I would sound like a despo pig. :)

Ciaos.