And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 4:30 PM
LULULULULULULULULU.
Hehe, hi. :)
I have not been blogging for days & my blog is really really really dead.
School is boring, ding a dong. Except for some lessons. I think sec3 life is really boring. :/ I prefer being a sec2 student, seriously. I am very happy that my clique did not drift apart during this 2 weeks. :)
Oh oh, I've been very very very crazy about DSLR. Whenever I see a DSLR, I'll pretend to take photos with my imaginary DSLR. HEHEHEHEHE.
Somehow, I feel like buying an iPhone but I know that I'll abandon my iTouch if I buy it. I like doing the "LULULULULULULU" thingy in class. I think MsWongHY was irritated by the "LULULULULULULU" thingy. Hehehehe.
K, ciaos.

P/S: Nononono, I am not crazy.
P/P/S: Must get over ***.