And now there’s a voice inside my heart that’s got me
wondering, it kinda crept up and took me
by surprise, is I never saw it coming
The thing about love.
Sunday, January 3, 2010 @ 2:43 PM
Weird dream.
School is gonna re-open tmr & I haven't finish my SS & Geog. Kill me.
Anyway, I've got a weird dream today.
I went to Community Center with my clique & than we were separated into groups, so I was walking with mavis & we saw a golden retriever(?). It was cute. But after that, the dog pushed a small kid & chased after her & the small kid was behind us. I was scared so, I quickly run to the CC. As for Mavis, she walked slowly & than she was like :" Ja, Ja, stop running." But I ignored her. Hahaha. When we reached the CC, I realised that we were late. I don't know what happened, but the WHOLE class was there except for some. Hehe Than we were separated into groups again & had to introduce ourselves. Btw, the teacher was an angmoh. LOL. After that, the angmoh asked Jolyn: "What's your name?" She replied: "Uhhh, I am P1-P6. Don't want tell you." LOL. After that, it skipped to me playing facebook & I was drinking greentea @ the same time. -.- My dream is super stewpig, lame & weird. Yes, I know.

I intended to wake up @ 8.30am today so I could sleep early tonight. But my plan failed, cause I turn off the alarm & continue sleeping & I woke up @ 12.30pm. LOL. K, I am gonna replied tags today cause I feel like it. :) Hehehehe.

J O L Y N: Okay. :) But since it's the last day, I am not gonna do it. Hehe.
'mish: I very guai one okay, is you don't know only. :P Hehehehehehe, good. :) Merry Belated X'mas to you too. Happy New Year. :)
jiamin: Okay, Merry Belated X'mas & Happy New Year. :)
Mavis: I linked you up already. Thanks rat. :)

I will only be posting next week, hehe.
Ciaos, ♥.